Dr. Jared Brosmer
Dr. Jared Brosmer opened his office in 2000 in Jasper, Indiana. The office specializes in family chiropractic/wellness/nutrition and sports injuries. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Brosmer is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Brosmer uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today. Dr. Brosmer is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Jasper High School
- Indiana University
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- Indiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- Team Chiropractor for Multiple Jasper High School and Area Sports Teams
- Vice President - Jasper Basketball Booster Club
- Board Member - Jasper Youth Hoops 5th Grade League Coordinator
- Private Pitching Instruction/Rehab to Jasper Youth Baseball and Area Pitchers